Top tips on successfully producing a West End show!
11 Mar 2015
Theatre Producer Iain Gillie gives his top tips on successfully producing a West End show...
- Open and honest collaboration within the creative and production team is essential (everyone needs to get on with each other)!
- Ask yourself: Who’s the audience? Is anyone going to buy a ticket?
- A sell out in a small theatre is much better than 50% capacity in a big theatre.
- Producing a show is always going to be a huge risk, do EVERYTHING you can to reduce the risk.
- No one will write about your show unless you ask them, make sure you’ve got a good PR.
‹ back to articles